Summer is the perfect time for a sweet cool treat. Skip all of the added sugar and dairy that come with traditional ice cream and make yourself something refreshing and elegant with a layered popsicle. They are sure to be a crowd pleaser for kids and adults alike!
6 serving popsicle mold or ice cube trays
Ingredients (Ripe, Fresh and Organic):
-2 cups chopped strawberry
-2 cups chopped mango
-2 cups chopped kiwi
-enough water for blending
- Make your three fruit purées by blending your strawberry, mango and kiwi fruits separately (3 different batches). After placing each fruit into the blender, add just enough water to assist in blending (start with just enough to cover the blades, add more if needed). After completing each purée pour into a bowl and place in the refrigerator to keep cool while you blend the other fruits.
- After completing the purées, pour the first fruit of your choice into the bottom third of the mold. Set a timer and freeze for 25 minutes.
- Take the second fruit of your choice and gently pour on top of the first layer (middle third of popsicle mold). Set a timer and freeze for another 25 minutes.
- Take your final fruit and fill to just under the top of the mold. Place a stick in the center of each pop, make sure it goes through all of the previous layers. Freeze until solid (about 6 hours).
- Remove by using warm water on the outside of the mold and enjoy on a hot day!
So, skip all of the added sugar and dairy that comes with traditional desserts.
EAT CHUNKIE DUNKIES!!!