Fun & Easy Vegan Overnight Oats!
Summer is a time for sun, fun, and friends!
Eating breakfast in the morning can be difficult when you are so busy! Overnight oats are the perfect solution because you are able to prepare them the night before and can wake up to a no-hassle, delicious breakfast!
1 large ripe banana
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
3/4 cup almond milk
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
1. Mash the banana until smooth in a medium mixing bowl.
2. Stir in chia seeds and cinnamon until well mixed.
3. Stir in the oats, almond milk, and vanilla.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least 2 hours).
5. In the morning, stir the oat mixture and enjoy!
If the oats have a runny consistency, stir in an additional tablespoon of chia seeds and place the mixture back in the fridge to thicken. If the oats are too thick, add a splash of milk.
This recipe is reposted and was not created by or belongs to Chunkie Dunkies. It was originally published by Angela on the Oh She Glows website.